SAS announces the project implementation plan: “Using teaching assistants in training organizations for advanced study programs” (2nd time), as follows:
– Support students to quickly absorb and integrate university learning methods;
– Support students to understand and absorb lessons quickly and fully through study support sessions, review outside of school hours;
– Expanding the exchange and learning environment between students of courses and between lecturers and students.
– Students are awarded practice points during the learning process.
# For teaching assistants: meet the requirements for teaching qualifications (see section 1.3) of the subject to be able to support teaching; manage the activities of student groups; prepare teaching materials fully and have been approved by the training management department at all levels; assisting lecturers in grading papers and adding process points to students; guide students to review; Participating in student guidance and group discussion.
# For lecturers: responsible for assigning, exchanging and guiding specific tasks for teaching assistants under their charge; monitor, evaluate and report the work results of teaching assistants at the end of each semester to the SAS; The lecturer must ensure the full number of periods, the number of sessions and the teaching volume according to the regulations of the school.
# For students: strictly follow the rules of the program.
3. Objects of teaching assistants:
– Trainees of specialized faculties: have expertise suitable to the subjects and are assigned according to the coordination between the Department of Specialization and the Faculty of Specialization.
– Postgraduate students, doctoral students of the University: have majors relevant to the subject (attached with the subject transcript).
– Students of the Department of Specialization: are 2nd year students or more; have a cumulative GPA up to the time of being selected as a teaching assistant with a score of 2.50 or higher (scale of 4); the final course score must be 7.0 or higher (scale of 10); The training score is ranked as good or higher.
– The teaching assistants who have been recruited in the previous batches have been participating as teaching assistants (certified by the University).
4. Teaching assistant benefits:
+ To be assigned tasks, rights and enjoy allowances of teaching assistants;
+ To be disseminated and guided for the implementation of regulations; current training regulations of the University;
+ Be trained in skills related to the training process to accumulate experience and improve qualifications;
+ To receive remuneration for teaching assistants;
+ Received a certificate of completion of the teaching assistant training course at the University.
5. Responsibilities of teaching assistants:
* Being assigned by the lecturer in direct charge and responsible to the lecturer, the Faculty in charge of the subject, the SAS and the University for the assigned work.
* Perform any or all tasks as assigned.
6. Registration documents follow the link from now until the end of March 3, 2023.
Note, Students register by email link provided by the School.