1. General information:
Training major: Finance-Banking
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Type of training: Full-time
Graduate Diploma: Bachelor
2. Training goals
After completing this program, students have solid professional knowledge, good political qualities, fluent foreign languages and suitable skills to work in staff positions in commercial banks. , joint stock companies, securities companies, financial institutions and non-financial enterprises.
3. Working position after graduation
With knowledge and professional competence that have been equipped during 4 years of study, after graduation, students can work for joint stock companies, multinational companies, non-banking financial institutions or businesses in the following positions:
– Tellers at transaction offices
– Credit officer, appraiser, salesperson at credit bureau, appraisal department or sales department
– International payment officer at the international payment department
– Foreign Trader in the Foreign Exchange Department
– Internal control and payment officer
– Bank’s investment manager
– Bank’s new product development and marketing staff
– Bank’s financial risk manager and financial risk management consultant for customers
– Staff consultant for general products and services to customers.
– Staff working in finance and accounting departments of joint-stock companies and domestic and foreign enterprises.
– Analyst, consultant and portfolio manager in securities companies and investment funds.
– Staff work in the capital mobilization, appraisal and credit departments in financial companies and financial leasing companies.
EDUCATION PROGRAM: http://en.ou.edu.vn/pages/view/186/School-of-Advanced-Study-Introduce-programs