The training objective is to improve the quality of training at the university level, to provide students with a good quality training and learning service, to train dynamic and foreign-language students. good, ensuring output standards higher than the corresponding mass program, meeting the goal of training highly competitive human resources in the labor market in the period of regional and world economic integration.
– Applying advanced teaching methods, focusing on practicality through the organization of thematic reports for students and lecturers; organizing field trips, internships for students, enhancing students’ self-study capacity and study and working skills.
– Create a dynamic learning environment, develop extracurricular activities, team clubs.
– Towards the training of graduates who are dynamic, have high adaptability to work and have good foreign language skills. Students have good work ethics and social responsibility.
– Development of exchange and training activities with foreign partner schools
After completing the Business Administration program at the Faculty of SPECIAL TRAINING, students have professional knowledge to handle and perform the following operations:
– Have specialized knowledge in multinational corporate governance and international business in the traditional or online market. Thereby, it is possible to perform the operations of developing international marketing strategies, international human resource management, international financial management.
– Have professional knowledge on organization and implementation of import and export activities, domestic and foreign logistics activities (inbound and outbound logistics).
– Have specialized knowledge in planning and managing foreign investment projects in Vietnam market and investment projects of Vietnamese enterprises abroad.
– Having specialized knowledge in marketing management can apply research and analysis methods to assess the impact of the environment on the marketing strategy of the business.
– Have specialized knowledge in analysis and prediction of changing trends of the market, consumption trends of different types of customers in the market.
– Have professional knowledge on planning marketing strategies, short-term and medium-term marketing plans.
– Have the ability to analyze and evaluate the current business situation of enterprises, analyze international markets, develop plans and implement international marketing campaigns at Vietnamese enterprises with international trade. economic.
– Capable of performing import and export operations, international logistics at Vietnamese enterprises that trade with foreign countries.
– Capable of performing finance, human resources, and marketing operations at multinational companies, foreign branches/representative offices in Vietnam.
– Having the ability to participate in setting up business plans, monitoring and supervising foreign investment projects in Vietnam or overseas investment projects of Vietnamese enterprises.
– Have the ability to collect information, analyze and evaluate the current marketing activities of the business/organization.
– Having the ability to participate in organizing market research projects, marketing campaigns such as advertising, promotion, public relations, personal selling, at businesses/organizations.
– Have the ability to participate in building, developing and managing a product/service brand.
– Have the ability to participate in the planning and implementation of marketing strategies, organize the marketing team, control and evaluate the implementation results.
– Capable of participating in setting up distribution channel projects, managing, monitoring and evaluating effectiveness.
– Professional: Students have skills in synthesizing and analyzing information, planning, organizing, implementing, and supervising work related to business in the international market and marketing in domestic and international markets. economic.
– Professional practice: Students can participate in setting up organizational structures, planning and organizing the implementation of business activities in the context of global integration, performing professions in functional departments. Skills: import and export, logistics, operations, marketing, finance, human resources.
– Students can become marketing staff who can participate in planning and organizing the implementation of marketing activities in the context of global integration; is a specialist in the following functions: advertising, promotion, public relations, personal selling, customer relations, distribution channels.
– About handling situations and solving problems: Students have skills in analyzing, evaluating, handling and solving professional or professional problems in daily work.
After completing this program, students also have soft skills to support their professional activities, including communication skills, teamwork skills or independent work, negotiation skills. and presentation skills, time management skills, job planning and implementation skills, integration skills, and the ability to use foreign languages and computers fluently within the required scope of the position. assignment.
In addition to training and providing knowledge as well as professional skills training, this training program also pays attention to training professional attitudes and ethics, cultural behaviors in enterprises. After completing this program, students have good moral character, have a sense of profession and civic responsibility to the community, have responsibility, professional style, and proper service attitude towards customers. . In addition, students also have a love of work, the ability to update their knowledge, the ability to self-study and lifelong learning.
JOB POSITION AFTER GRADUATION:
With the above specific training goals, students enrolled in this program after graduation can work for multinational companies, joint stock companies, private companies, foreign representative offices. , industrial parks, export processing zones at the following working positions:
– Staff working in import-export, forwarding department of private enterprises, limited liability companies and domestic joint stock companies.
– Sales staff, marketing staff, financial staff, human resources staff in multinational companies, branches of foreign representative offices.
– Create your own business, or find your own business opportunities in an international environment, global integration.
– Research staff, lecturers on international business administration, marketing at research institutes, universities/colleges.
– Marketing research specialist at market research companies.
– Specialist in organizing events, advertising & promotions at marketing service companies.
ABILITY TO LEARN AND IMPROVE LEVEL AFTER SCHOOL
The goal of this training program is not only to provide students with knowledge and skills to work after graduation, but also to provide a knowledge base so that students can study to higher levels of study or self-study. lifelong learning to update knowledge and improve skills. After completing this program and having time to work to gain experience, students can continue to study for master’s and doctoral degrees at domestic and foreign universities. Graduate programs that can be pursued later include: master of business administration, master of marketing and sales and other graduate courses related to business administration.
TRAINING PROGRAM: http://en.ou.edu.vn/pages/view/186/School-of-Advanced-Study-Introduce-programs