April 20, 2022
The SAS announces the deadline for submission of Graduation Thesis for the class of 2018 (English Language, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Accounting) as follows:
Students update topic title Official thesis: update deadline is April 24, 2022 (updated at this link:https://forms.gle/ctk1xTD289sasy5U8). Note: the topic name needs to be correct so that the Faculty of Science can arrange a suitable committee and the title of the graduation essay topic will be officially updated on the graduation transcript.
TIME TO SUBTITLE SUBJECTS: FROM 04/05/2022 TO 06/05/2022.
(Morning: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.; Afternoon: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., the office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays)
HOW TO SUBMISSIONS
Students submit 03 complete thesis books (printed on both sides, with glass cover, NO spring binding) and submit files at the linkhttps://forms.gle/srJsUm1AgJFv7oGN7.
Students need to show the teacher’s homework before submitting it to the faculty office.
Students submit their papers to the Office of the Faculty of Internal Medicine (Room 007, address 97 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City; Tel 028 39309918).
INFORMATION ABOUT THE THESIS PROTECTION COMMITTEE
- The Council has 03 members, including 01 Chairman, 01 Member and 01 Secretary.
- Reviewer is one of the members of the Council.
Students need to prepare for the defense session:
- Students are present at the council room before the security time to prepare (laptop, projector…).
- Each student has a maximum time of 20 to 30 minutes, of which 10-15 minutes to present their summary in front of the thesis council (using powerpoint, students prepare their own laptop) and the remaining time will be for responses to questions from Council members.
- When reporting to the Board, ask students to dress seriously, politely and have a proper attitude in the Council room.
(Tips: Before starting the defense session, all students with the same graduation thesis defense committee should save the powerpoint file used for presenting to the panel in 1 computer and check it in advance to avoid wasting time. in preparation and other technical errors)
AFTER THESIS PROTECTION
- Students submit to the Office of the Faculty of Special Training:
- 01 book of graduation thesis bound with gilded cover(Save Library). 1-sided printing
- 01 book of graduation thesis in blue cover (Saved at Faculty/Ban). 1-sided printing;
- Complete the final assessment form;
- 01 CD with the edited graduation thesis file according to the council’s comments;
- Student’s certificate of storage at the School Library_Form No. 5 (Enclosed with the graduation thesis with a gold-plated cover);
- 02 3×4 photos (student wearing white shirt);
- For detailed instructions on the KLTN form, please see information here:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cUmN2QLT9Hfm-Ma2yhXuytakmDoXzKdL?usp=sharing
- To be submitted at the faculty office, the deadline for submission is within 14 days of the thesis defense. Students who do not submit on time (without a valid reason) will have their thesis defense results cancelled.
TIME OF ORGANIZATION OF THESIS PROTECTION:
It is expected that in May 2022, the specific schedule will be announced later